Thursday, October 10, 2013

Welcome!



Well, here it is. I'm finally going to start myself a training log. It'll force me to be more accountable when it comes to my dog training, plus it's really helpful to see where I started and what results I've achieved! This blog is mostly for my own benefit so that I can access it from wherever I am.

At the moment, I have three beautiful dogs.

Chase the German Shepherd is 3, but we've had him for less than a year. He's an incredibly clumsy but my goofball.

Kira the Sheltie is 2, and the smartest of the bunch. She can be such a sassy dog at home, but get her out of her comfort zone and she's incredibly shy.

Gambit the Australian Shepherd mix is most likely about 4, and very smart as well, but he likes to play it down.

This blog will show you my struggles, but also my triumphs with my pups.

No comments:

Post a Comment